Our Volunteer Selection Process - Apply Now!
Thank you for your interest in the VE Global community!
To help us understand why you want to volunteer, and for us to properly select a strong team, please read the instructions below prior to submitting your online application.
The Application Process
The first step of applying, to be a volunteer with VE Global, is to submit the online form (link below) in either English or in Spanish, with the four different accompanying documents. Only complete forms with detailed answers will be considered. We recommend submitting the online form after you have prepared and compiled all of the supporting documentation listed above.VE will then review your entire application and consider you for an interview via Skype or telephone. Your first interview will be with our Program Coordinator. If it is successful you will be invited for a second skype interview with our Program Director. The entire application process can take six to eight weeks, so we recommend applying early.
In order to get to know you better and understand your motivations for volunteering with VE Global, the essay questions are an extremely important part of the application process. Remember that the quality of your responses to these questions weighs heavily in the evaluation of your application.
Application DeadlinesTo join our volunteer classes beginning:
- January 5, 2015, the last day to submit complete applications is November 14, 2014
- May 4, 2015, the last day to submit complete applications is March 29, 2015
- September 7, 2015, the last day to submit complete applications is July 31, 2015.
A complete VE Global application consists of the following information:
- Online Web Application
- Supporting Attached Documentation, including:
- CV or Resume
- One Letter of Recommendation (signed and scanned)
- Complete and Detailed Responses to our Essay Questions (click here to download.)
- 3 Academic and/or Professional References